viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

Nate Zeman photographs

Nate Zeman Professional Nature photographer based out of Breckenridge, Co. Visit his web site Nate Zeman Photography

Photo © copyright by Nate Zeman.

The Gift

Eastern Plains - Colorado

Having spent the better part of my life living in the midwest, I'm no stranger to severe weather. So it means something when I say that this storm rolling over the Eastern Plains of Colorado was the worst I've ever been caught  in. After dodging funnel clouds, 70mph winds, possible tornadoes, extreme flash flooding, lightning strikes and a road that washed clear away as I drove over it, I still found myself wondering what the light would do after the storm passed. I drove back  to a spot that had caught my eye when I passed it earlier. The storm finally cleared me to the east, leaving the most intense double rainbow i've ever witnessed in its wake.

Photo © copyright by Nate Zeman

Lightning Over Water

Southeast Wisconsin

An incredible lightning storm viewed from above a lake in southeast Wisconsin.


Photo © copyright by Nate Zeman.

Trail Ridge Rainbow

Longs Peak - Rocky Mountain National Park - Colorado

A vertical rainbow forms next to Longs Peak after a brief summer rainfall in Rocky Mountain National Park

Photo © copyright by Nate Zeman.  

In Like a Lion

Rocky Mountain National Park - Colorado

Spring weather is always unpredictable in the Rockies. A spring snow storm rolls over the mountains along the Continental Divide in Rocky Mountain National Park.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...