domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Iceland in summer by Sigurdur Stefnisson

I have been interested in photography as long as I can remember.
For the last 25 years it has been my hobby to travel in Iceland, mostly on modified jeeps.
From 1986 to 2007 I was in the photo business running a developing center and a wholesale company and working as a part time photographer.
Since 2007 I have been working as a off road driver guide and a snowmobile guide and as a part time photographer.
If you need to get to some special place in Iceland or need a photographer here then you are welcome to contact me at siggi@stefnisson.com
 

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Photo by Sigurdur Stefnisson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...